DYNASTY® Acetabular Cup System
The DYNASTY® Acetabular Cup System is the culmination of the INTERSEAL®, TRANSCEND® and LINEAGE® Cup designs. With A-CLASS® metal and A-CLASS® cross-linked poly bearing surfaces, the DYNASTY® shell sizes range from 46- 68mm in 2mm increments and head sizes range from 28-48mm. The DYNASTY® Cup System also includes color-coordinated trial shells and heads, further accentuating the ease of use of this system.
DYNASTY® Acetabular Cup System with A-CLASS® Metal-on-Metal
- Intraoperative flexibility – DYNASTY® Cup System is one of the only systems on the market which accepts metal and cross-linked poly liners.
- Variety of shell sizes range from 46-68mm. Shells available in 2mm increments.
- Increased head sizes for better ROM and increased jump distance (i.e., the distance the head must travel before dislocation).
- Hemispherical shells with a 1mm pressfit built in when reaming line-to-line.
Ease of Use
- Comprehensive hip system accepts :
- A-CLASS® Metal Bearing
- A-CLASS® Cross-linked Polyethylene Bearing
- Multiple liner options allow various revision options.
- Head sizes range from 28-48mm.
- DYNASTY® Acetabular Cups are recommended to be used in conjunction with PROFEMUR® Modular Necks.
- Color-coordinated trial shells and trial liners simplify the procedure.